Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

12 for Tuesday: Orange County Hidden Gems

Spring break is just around the corner, so I've been busy preparing my "to-do list" to combat my kid's favorite statement... "Mom, I'm bored." Sure we will be hitting the beach, spending lots of quality time at the park & probably make a trip or two to Disneyland. But I've also got a few tricks up my sleeve. Here's a list of 12 Orange County Hidden Gems that we will be exploring & visiting in the weeks to come.

9. Metrolink Train trip to Zoomars

xoxo, K

Just Spotted received no compensation, of any kind, for this post.




3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I love your 12 For Tuesday list but this has to be at the very top! What an amazing list! Ok I hope you don't mind but I'm going to visit some of these ! my son is crazy about the airport and I can't wait to do the tour! I love your site!

Daytrippingmom Media said...

by the way centennial farms and ENC are two of my favorite hidden gems! We love them!

Sharlene said...

What a great list. I had never heard of the Centennial Farm. We are certainly going to have to check that out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails