Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Spread the KOOZA love this Valentine's



So sorry for the last minute-ness of this incredible offer, but I just became aware of it. (I've had other things on my mind, like running my first marathon, so I hope you can forgive me!) Anyway, if you haven't had a chance yet to see KOOZA the amazing Cirque du Soleil show now playing at the Orange County Great Park, this is an opportunity you don't (& can't) pass up...

Buy one ticket for a select performance before February 14th (I told you it was last minute!) & get the second one FREE! To take advantage of this incredible offer (seriously?! buy one get one FREE?!), go HERE. When I last checked there were performances (& tickets) still available for THIS coming Thursday (at 4pm & 8pm), Friday (at 4pm), Saturday (at 4pm & 8pm) & on Sunday (at 1pm & 5pm). But you better hurry - with a deal like this (I still can't get over it! Buy one get one FREE!)

xoxo, K

1 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

Thanks for posting this Kelly! this is amazing! Seriously.. I'm going the week after in SD but my hubby can't make it. I'm going to surprise hima and buy tickets for Thu! Thanks a million!

Related Posts with Thumbnails