Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

RubyBurger & Fries JUST $2.70!



Shooby Dooby down to Ruby's for the $2.70 RubyBurger with Fries on Monday, December 7th, 2009. Yep! You read that correctly the RubyBurger and Fries, which normally costs $8.49, will be "retro-priced" at $2.70 for one day only at all Ruby's locations (except Shake Sack at Crystal cove, airport locations & sporting venues), to help celebrate Ruby's Diner's 27th Anniversary. I think a black forest milk shake is calling my name! Monday can't come soon enough for me. So, I think I know what's on the dinner menu for Monday night... Ruby's anyone?

xoxo, K

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails