* Did you know.... that there are only a few more days left to visit the OC Fair for this year? It ends, Sunday August 9th.
* Did you know... your fair experience doesn't have to be all deep-fried treats & carnival rides. Did you know, that you can actually sneak in a little bit of an educational experience, & your kids won't even realize it? This year at the fair, giant chldren's books, flanked by colorful beanbag seat & shelvs of classic page-tuners are drawing children (& adults) in for story time & reading tips. Sounds like a fun, easy way to encourage a little summer-time reading, I think, allthanks to Children & Families Commission of Orange County's Early Literacy Program.
* Did you know... that if you spend $10 or more select at Ralph's locations, and bring the Ralph's receipt, you can purchase $5 admission tickets (valid before 5 PM & weekdays only, Wed-Fri, with a limit of 5 tickets)?
* Did you know... that on Wednesday, August 5th, you can get in FREE plus receive one FREE carnival ride with donation of one school item valued at $5 or more. One ticket/carnival ride per person. (Benefits OC public schools via Rotary Club International. View Wish List.)
* Did you know... kids (12 & under) get in FREE, all day Thursday?
* Did you know... on Thursdays you can enjoy a taste of the fair for just $2? Yep! Yep! Every Thursday from Noon-4 p.m you can enjoy all the fair has o offer for a mere $2. Go HERE for a sample of offerings.
* Did you know... on Thursdays all rides and games are $1 each (valid until 7 p.m.)?
* Did you know... that on Fridays those 60 & Older receive $4 admission, plus FREE Ferris Wheel & Merry-go-round rides?
* Did you know... on Wednesdays & Fridays you can get unlimited rides and two free games for $30(valid until 8 p.m.)? Buy HERE.
Happy Fair going! & Don't miss the ? "Mexican Funnel Cake." It's my favorite fair treat! Afunnel cake made from a churro & topped with whipped cream... the best of both worlds.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Posted by Just Spotted at 8:31 AM
Labels: free fair admission, free in orange county, free things to do, giant books, oc fair, orange county, orange county activities, orange county fair, orange county family, orange county guide, orange county kids, orange county mom, orange county mom blog, orange county parent, Seasonal Activities, things to do in orange county, Zoomars