Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 Loves: A Good Party



For Valentine's Day I thought it would be fun to share 25 things I love. One of my loves is a good party and one of my favorite parties last year was the incredible baby shower my dear friends threw for me (pictured above). As you can see the color palate is perfect for Valentine’s Day and the party was made a little more simple for the hosts by getting Sprinkles (all red velvet, my personal favorite) and having Z Pizza cut appetizer size slices of their pizza rustica to serve with salads.

The decorations were bright, but simple. They assembled pom-poms via Martha Stewart's instructions and hung them around the house. I think one of the best parts of the party was how the candy worked as a decoration as well (thanks to the inspiration of Amy Atlas). Hope this inspires you to create your own sweet party for V-Day.

xoxo, C

1 comments:

Joy said...

Just a friendly FYI - everything is 50% off for the next few days at teh Mainplace papyrus - even Valentines! Yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails