Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No need to carve, just paint...

I have a confession to make - I hate carving pumpkins. I don't know why, it's just never been my thing. That's why I love Better Homes and Gardens "23 Pumpkins to Paint & Decorate". Pictures, how to's, & lots of ideas. (& the best part of a painted pumpkin in my opinion? Depending on the design you choose, more than likely your pumpkin will be able to serve as decoration for both Halloween & Thanksgiving.)

Happy Painting!

xoxo, K
image via BHG.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genius, I'm totally going to do that this year! I too dislike carving, its messy and gross - don't tell my husband!

Related Posts with Thumbnails