Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Avila's El Ranchito

I've been fighting a cold all week. This weekend I finally had a little energy to actually leave the house. My destination of choice? Avila's El Ranchito, one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. I was definitely craving a big bowl of their Mamá Avila's Soup... it's your basic chicken & rice soup loaded up with chunks of fresh avocado, lots of cilantro, onions, tomatoes & served with warm tortillas. Whenever I'm sick, it's all I can think of. But that's not the only thing that's good, pretty much everything on the menu is delicious. But be sure to check out the menu for your nearest location, because each one is slightly different because they "cater to the community".

We love Avila's because it's definitely a family-friendly restaurant. They always bring out the crayons to keep the kids entertained & the children's menu has both Mexican food choices, as well as basics, like chicken tenders. Plus, because of the hustle & bustle of the restaurant, I'm not usually concerned that if my kids are being a little "louder than usual", that I'll really be interrupting anyone.

Avila's El Ranchito
11 locations throughout Los Angeles & Orange County, for your nearest location, go HERE.

xoxo, K
image via avila's el ranchito.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails