Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Story time at Barnes & Noble

I love to read, always have... although these days, I definitely don't get the chance to read as often as I would like. But, I make sure to read lots of book so my kids. I don't know why, but there is just something magical about having a story read out loud. That's why I love searching out story times, to take my kids. Recently I was reminded of the fact that Barnes & Noble locations often host story times. Find the nearest Barnes & Noble story time location, go HERE. But don't just limit yourself to your local store, be sure to check around at several.... some locations offer story time during the morning, others have it during the evening, I've even come across a few that host a "pajama-rama" story time. Be sure to check out the "other" Barnes & Noble events.... they also do games & musical performances, just to name a few.

xoxo, K

image is Sir Walter Firle's The Fairy Tale

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails