Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe is one of those places that I'm always forgetting about. We've probably been there a dozen times, & every time I go I think to myself, "I've really got to remember this place." It's not that the food is excellent (although it's really not that bad, and their menu is HUGE, so there really is something for everyone), but what always amazes me, whenever we dine at the Rainforest Cafe, is how much fun our family has. Seriously, where else can you eat inside a rainforest? My kids get a kick out of all the sights & sounds that surround us at the Rainforest Cafe... a life-sized gorilla pounding on his chest, a trumpeting elephant, exotic birds singing, cool mists floating through the air, while thunder rolls in the distance & a huge aquarium full of tropical fish - all of which keeps my little ones thoroughly entertained for the entire meal.

Oh! & I nearly forgot... the best night to check out the Rainforest Cafe? Wednesday nights after 5pm. Why? Because that's the night that kids eat for just $1.99 (South Coast Plaza & Ontario Mills locations only), with the purchase of an adult entree.

Want to find the nearest Rainforest Cafe? Go HERE, & click on the little birdie "RIC". Here in Southern California there are three locations, although remember that $1.99 kids meal deal is only available at South Coast Plaza & Ontario Mills:

Anaheim, CA: Downtown Disney District, (714)772-0413
Costa Mesa, CA: South Coast Plaza, (714)424-9200
Ontario, CA: Ontario Mills (909)941-7979

xoxo, K
image via Rainforest Cafe.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails