Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mom Gadgets: Tom




Dear Tom:

I appreciate the fact that you are always there when I need you and that you can always lend direction to a friend in need. I remember when there was an emergency and you were quick to find the closest hospital. One of my favorite weekends with you was when we went to Savannah, Georgia and you quickly pointed out all the local shopping and restaurants. But my favorite quality is that you can always lead me home. Thanks Tom!

xoxo, C

Please note that Tom refers to my Tomtom, a GPS navigation device.

Here are some great reviews on other GPS systems

image via Tomtom.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a new CObra Nav One gps if you have to. They're cheap and not to hard to work with.

Related Posts with Thumbnails