Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mom Gadgets: The Curve




This week I thought it would be fun to highlight the gadgets in my life that make my day to day easier. Back to school came like a whirlwind and on the top of my list of modern lifesavers is my new Blackberry Curve. I am no tech expert, but I do not that this phone has changed my life for the better (I have heard the same raves about the iPhone, but I did not love the touch screen). The calendar, email, and internet functions are so easy to use on the Curve. PC Magazine declared that this phone was a great combination of a full keyboard and fun applications, I like the fact that the curve comes in pink.

xoxo, C

image via flickr

2 comments:

kelly said...

i'm such a copycat. a month & 1/2 after getting my DARE (the verizon version of the iphone) i returned it for a curve. texting on the touch screen was impossible! i'm pretty thrilled with my switch... and you know i have it in pink!

Holly said...

I am right there with you. I don't know how I'd survive without my Curve. I bought an i-touch and debated getting an i-phone, but I am really, really happy with the curve.

Related Posts with Thumbnails