Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Summer Camp & Activities Fair at Pretend City

(click on image to enlarge)
I realize it's only March, summer seems forever away, but trust me - it's going to be here before you know it. & As much as I love the thought of no school (just as much, if not more than my kids), I'm so not looking forward to my kid's uttering that one phrase, known all-too-well to moms around the world - "Mom, I'm bored." Never fear... the 2010 OC Family Summer Camp & Activities Fair at Pretend City is just around the corner.

While your kids are busy playing, learning & discovering the always fabulous Pretend City (I can't help it, my kids & I just LOVE that place), you can explore a variety of sports, music, art, education, outdoor camps, overnight camps options that will keep your kids busy & entertained this summer. Whether you are looking for an occasional distraction, or something a little more daily... you can be sure that you will be the find the perfect summer activities & camps, & that your kids will never be bored this summer!

Interested in knowing "who" will be at the 2010 OC Family Summer Camp & Activities Fair at Pretend City? Team OC, Le Port Schools, Renaissance Sport, Camp James, Polly Camps & so many more. For more information about the Fair go HERE.

What: 2010 OC Family Summer Camp & Activities Fair
When: Saturday, March 27th, 9am - 5pm
Where: Pretend City
Cost: FREE, with your $10 museum admission

xoxo, K

Just Spotted received no compensation, of any kind, for this post.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails