Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Divine Desserts

There's a new cupcake shop in town & boy am I in love. Okay, so it's not exactly "new" seeing that they've been open for almost a year, but Divine Desserts is new-to-me. But, let me tell you, my hubby might be in trouble, because I think I am in love - I'm definitely dreaming about Divine Desserts night & day.

Awhile back, during the hustle & bustle of the holiday season, Divine Desserts invited us out to sample some of their delicious-ness. They specialize in in cupcakes, cookies, muffin tops (who doesn't remember that Seinfeld episode?), & frosting shots. After sampling, sampling & sampling what seemed to be dozens of flavors, I'm here to tell you, you won't be disappointed. With a selection of 20 flavors offered every day, you will easily find one, two or three that will quickly become your favorite! I'm totally crushing on their Red Velvet, Gavin (my 4 year old) devoured the Cookie Dough, Owen (my 3 year old) took a particular liking to the Key Lime Cake, & Charlie (my 8 month old) absolutely LOVED the Pina Colada frosting shots.

Divine Desserts
27261 La Paz Rd., Suite G
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
(949)305-3355

Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 10am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 6pm & Sunday 10am - 5pm (Monday by appoint only)

Become a Fan of Divine Desserts on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter (@DivineDesserts), to find out about their daily flavor selections, specials & events.

Still not "sold" on 'em? Want to get a second, third & possibly fourth opinion of how delicious Divine Desserts really is? Check out The Cupcake Activist's review, Angry Julie's Review, or watch Greer's OC's video (you might just spy my little guys)...



xoxo, K

3 comments:

OCMomActivities - Katie said...

Yum! I'll have to stop in since I live only about 15 min away!

Dandy said...

Oh and its so close!! I can't wait.

Cupcake Activist said...

I loved their cupcakes, especially all of the flavors they had! I can't wait to visit again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails