Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

12 for Tuesday: Races to Run in Orange County

I don't know.... Maybe it's because I just completed my first marathon. Maybe it's because the Olympics have got me all excited about being "active." Or, maybe it's because I just realized that bathing suit season is just around the corner. Whatever the reason, I've got running on the brain. So here's a list of 12 local races you just might find me running. Anyone care to join me?

1. OC Hope & Harmony 5K Run/ Walk & 1-mile Kids Run, Saturday, February 27th
2. Race on the Base 5K, 10K, Reverse Triathlon & Kids Run, Saturday, February 27th
3. Brea 8K Classic, Sunday, February 28th
4. Crystal Cove XTERRA Trail Run 5K & 17K, Sunday, February 28th
5. Dana Point Festival of Whales Grunion Run 5K Run/ Walk & Kids' 1K Run, Sunday, March 14th
6. Irvine Lake Mud Run, Saturday, April 10th
7. Orange County Mud Run & Eco Fest, Saturday, April 24th
8. OC Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K & Kid's Run, Sunday, May 2nd
9. Laguna Hills Half Marathon & 5K, Monday, May 31st
10. Peters Canyon Summer Trail Run Series & Kids Obstacle Course, Thursdays, June 10th, July 8th & August 5th
11. Magic Shoe 5K Run/ Walk & High Heel Dash, Saturday, June 12th
12. Disneyland Half Marathon, Sunday, September 5th

xoxo, K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool post! Thanks for sharing! Know any good hiking or running trails in the area? :-)

Cherryl said...

I love this post! I have been looking for some Sunday 5K runs and these are perfect!

Justme said...

This is a great post. I am doing the Irivne Mud Run. Thanks for a great post, I am trying to do a few a year so this is a big help.

Anonymous said...

I've recently gotten back into running again, and ran the Los Alamitos Race on the Base 5K. I'll be running the upcoming Irvine Lake Mud Run on April 11 (the Sunday one). There's also Playa del Run 5K coming up in HB on June 6 on the bike path at Bolsa Chica State Beach. http://www.playadelrun.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails