For me, part of the "Disney" experience is definitely the yummy treats. Rarely do I go & not get something to nibble on. Sometimes, only an entire meal can suffice me. Other times all I need is a little sugar fix. Here are some of my favorite Disney treats & eats, in no particular order...
1. Corn Dog from the Little Red Wagon on Main St.
2. The Dole Whip at the Tiki Juice Bar, outside the Tiki Room
3. Chicken Tenders from the Stage Door Cafe
4. Churro (have you tried the filled churros found in Downtown Disney?)
5. The famed Monte Cristo from either Cafe Orleans or the Blue Bayou
6. Beignets from Cafe Orleans (you can also pick some up from The Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney)
7. Turkey Leg
8. Funnel Cake from the Stage Door Cafe
9. Sonoma Chicken & Apple Salad from the Pacific Wharf Cafe in California Adventure
10. Candy Apples on Main St.
11. Big Thunder Ranch BBQ (come hungry, it's all-you-can-eat)
12. Macaroon from the Blue Ribbon Bakery
So which of YOUR favorite Disney treats or eats did I leave off the list?