* Just about any grocery store has an incredible selection of gift cards and you can make it more personal by packaging up the gift card in creative ways. For example, get a Starbucks gift card and put in a Monogrammed mug or get a Barnes and Noble gift card and find a book by the recipients favorite author.
* If you are really running our of time try email delivered gift certificates from Amazon.com, Itunes, Netflix, Southwest Airlines, or Zappos.
* One of my absolute, most favorite gifts-to-give for that hard to shop somebody? A CalActive gift certificate (they can use it for everything from a romantic gondola ride in Newport to a helicopter tour).
* Donate to their favorite charity. Charity Navigator can help you identify the perfect cause to donate to for that special someone this holiday season.
Looking for something a little more "homemade?"
* A cute box or jar filled with yummy Snickers Surprise cookies.
* How about a 6-pack of Root beer Reindeer?
* Peppermint Body Scrub
* A cute jar or bag filled M&Ms, with THIS poem attached.
* Cake plates
* Freezer Paper Stenciled T-Shirts
* Chunky Crayons
* A box of Trader Joe's Peppermint Joes Joes is always a hit.
image via HERE.