Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

12 for Tuesday: Shopping Local

The Holidays are fast approaching! Still need to cross some people off your list? Here's a list of 12 local places to do your holiday shopping!

1. This is Me Journal: A Kid's First Keepsake Journal, definitely a favorite at our house. Take advantage of their "Buy More & Save" program!
2. Baby Emi Jewelry: Jingle Bell Bracelets (a favorite of celebrities & more importantly, ME) & hand-stamped jewelry
3. Encore Toffee: My mom received some one year as a gift & we've been placing orders ever since!
4. Too Faced Cosmetics: My personal pick is their French & Fabulous set - six different eye shadows, a highlighter & my absolute favorite bronzer all in one fancy little kit.
5. Harvey's: The original seatbelt bag. Don't miss their Holiday Gift Guide, they have several things I wouldn't mind finding under my tree. What's on my list? One of the newish Lace Satchels.
6. Etnies: Sure, you know them for cool skate shoes & clothes, but did you know they also make these AMAZING "Grow With Me" kid shoes that literally grows with your child's foot, extended the life of the shoe! (Want to get 30% off ANY purchase, a FREE stocking stuffer while supplies last, & FREE shipping? Just enter "etnies family" at checkout!)
7. Halsea: Stylish luggage, handbags & accessories. I'm loving the large tote bag (in kelp, if anyone wants to send it my way), the weekender (in sunset pink), or any of the makeup bags/ lunch totes.
8. Swanky Paper: Personalized stationary, note cards & thank yous. THESE cards are a personal favorite, every time I pull one out to write a note, they make me smile.
9. Daddy Cakes: Literally, the BEST pancake mix ever. Trust me, you'll love all the Daddy Cakes Pancake flavors... Gingerbread, Chocolate Chip & Vivacious Vanilla, just to name a few.
10. Clipa: For the gal that LOVES her handbag
11. Hatchling: Organic clothing for little peeps. (I really wish I could get THIS "BFF" shirt for ME!)
12. Heavenly Hostess: Aprons & kitchen accessories that EVERYONE would love. Personally, I'm a little partial to THIS one.

xoxo, K

1 comments:

The cotton bags said...

I wan to add one more place more specifically online store. There you find high quality, eco-friendly, resuable cotton bags. visit the following link
www.thecottonbags.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails