Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Knott's Scary Farms Halloween Haunt

For those of you who are looking to add a little fright to your Halloween festivities, be sure to check out Knott's Halloween Haunt. (Although, it is not recommended for children under 13.) Because I'm a complete & total chicken, I can't say that I've ever been. But, I have friends that LOVE it & go every year. Pre-sale tickets are $31.99 - $49.99 depending on the day (that's cheaper than last year!), while tickets on the day of the event are $53.99. Get your tickets HERE. You might also want to check out their add-ons "to extend the nightmare"... If I were brave enough to attend the Halloween Haunt, I think I'd probably do the "Pre-Scare Dinner", too. The specially themed "boo-ffet" dinner & early entry into the Haunt sounds like a fun date night.

What: Knott's Halloween Haunt
When: September 24-27, September 30 & October 1-4, 7-11, 14-18, 21-25, and 28-31st
7pm-1am or 2am depending on the night
Where: Knott's Berry Farm

xoxo, K
p.s. Check out THESE Halloween Hunt tips.

images via Knott's Scary Farms

1 comments:

Sharlene said...

I've been and it scared the absolute crap out of me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails