Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Kids Eat Free at Jerry's Dogs

Let me get this off my chest... I LOVE hot dogs. Phew! I feel better. It doesn't matter if they roasted over a bonfire, purchased at a ball game or eaten at Costco - I just love hot dogs. So it should come as no surprise that I LOVE Jerry's Wood-Fired Dogs. What's not to love? An entire menu filled with specialty hot dogs, sausages & burgers (& maybe a salad or too). Not to mention, over 30 fixings & fresh toppings to finish off your dog, sausage of burger.

But now, there's even more to love at Jerry's Wood-Fired Dogs. On Mondays & Tuesday nights from 4-9pm kids eat FREE (ages 12 & under). That's right, when you buy an dog, sausage or burger combo you will get a kids combo FREE.

To find your nearest Jerry's Wood-Fired Dogs location, go HERE.

xoxo, K

1 comments:

Twenty Four At Heart said...

I don't love hot dogs. But I DO love Jerry's hot dogs. They are the BEST! Yum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails