Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Watermarc


I have been itching to try Watermarc in Laguna Beach for what seems like months and our anniversary was the perfect excuse to make it happen. Luckily, we were seated upstairs where it was quieter and we could enjoy our dinner conversation. I have to say that every plate was brilliant, but I should have known because the Chef/Owner is the same visionary of 230 Forest. My favorites were: the Lobster Congac Bisque with Tarrogon Gelato, the Yellow Fin Tuna Two Ways, and the Espresso Chocolate Cake. Find an excuse to go to Watermarc this weekend because it is a wonderful dining experience.

2 comments:

Dandy said...

I loved the Watermarc and have sent several people over there.

Here is my blog post on it...

http://spontaneousclapping.blogspot.com/2009/07/watermarc-restaurant.html

Jen and Bern said...

Thanks for the review. I can't wait to try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails