Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Spy Bottles

Sure, the weather is beautiful outside. Sure, there are tons & tons of things to do & places to go. But sometimes, I must confess, when the heat is blazing, I'd rather just crank up the AC & stay home. Unfortunately, it doesn't stay quiet long at our house, pretty soon the "natives" get restless. So, we always have a bin on hand, filled with lots of goodies for arts & crafts. One of favorite creations were these "I Spy Bottles." They loved each & every step of the process... picking out the little "doo-dads" to fill their bottles with, as well as the actual "I Spy Bottle" creation. This project was a great way to recycle lots of teeny-tiny odds & ends I had lying around the house, & it involved no sewing, which makes it the perfect project for everyone. (Although, if you don't mind the sewing, there is a tutorial for an "I Spy Bag" HERE.) Anyway, want to make your own "I Spy Bottle?" (They are perfect for car trips, I might add.) Find step-by-step instructions HERE.

xoxo, K

1 comments:

William D. said...

If you're a foreigner and are gonna on a Tibet Travel or Tibet Tour, it's better to consult professionals on Tibet Travel Information or Tibet Travel Service. They may advise you to take part in the Tibet Travel Packages or Tibet Tour Packages because it's cheaper and the cheapest way of traveling is by Tibet Train. But travel abroad often needs to apply for a series of procedures such as visa, of course you need a Tibet Travel Permit. A Tibet Travel Operator or Tibet Travel Agency is the best way to choose for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails