* Aliso Viejo 4th of July: Live Entertainment, Bounce Houses, Face Painting, Carnival Games and Low Level fireworks at dusk, Grand Park, 6 - 9:30pm.
* Anaheim Hills 4th of July Celebration: 5/10K Run & 2K Walk, Pancake Breakfast, Dog Show at Canyon High School. Food & Game Booths, Parade, Entertainment & fireworks at Peralta Park: 115 N. Pinney, Anaheim.
* Brea July 4th Country Fair: 7am -4:30pm at City Hall Park, 301 S. Brea Blvd.
* Cypress, Los Alamitos, Rossmoor & Seal Beach 4th of July Fireworks Spectucular: 11200 Lexington Dr., Los Alamitos, food, entertainment & fireworks. Gates open at 4pm.
* Dana Point Independence Day Fireworks Extravaganza: Doheny State Beach, 25300 Dana Point Harbor Dr., Dana Point. Day long festivities & fireworks at 9pm.
* Dana Wharf Fireworks Cruises: Watch the fireworks from the water... dinner & fireworks or fireworks only cruises available.
* Dana Point St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort: 4th of July weekend specials for resort guests including stories & roasted marshmallows by the campfire, "Red, White & Blue BBQ", private fireworks show, and Sunday Champagne Brunch.
* Fullerton 4th of July Festival & Fireworks Show: Fullerton High School Stadium, from 5 pm - 9:30 pm. Live music, games, food & fireworks.
* Huntington Beach 4th of July Parade & Pier Festival: 5K Run, Pancake Breakfast, Parade, Pier Festival & fireworks.
* Irvine Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration & Concert on the Green: Irvine High School. Live bands, concession stands, balloon jumpers, face painting, games & fireworks. Admission required.
* Ladera Ranch: Community parade, live music, fun activities, food & fireworks.
* Laguna Hills Fourth of July Celebration: Laguna Hills Community Center & Sports Complex. Fun, food, carnival rides, live music, patriotic crafts and fireworks.
* Laguna Niguel 4th of July Celebration: Crown Valley Community Park, 29751 Crown Valley Pkwy., Laguna Niguel. 5K run, 10K run/walk & children's races. Pancake breakfast, free swim & fireworks.
* La Habra 4th of July Spectacular: La Habra High School Stadium. Games, food, activities & fireworks. Admission required.
* Lake Forest Pancake Breakfast & Parade
* Mission Viejo Fourth of July Street Faire & Fireworks: Olympiad & Marguerite, Mission Viejo. Food, games & fireworks.
* Newport Dunes Fireworks Extravaganza: Family fun, food & fireworks. Cost $50 per car (up to 5 people).
* Rancho Santa Margarita Star Spangled Spectacular: fames, live music, fireworks. Lago Santa Margarita.
* San Clemente July 4th Fireworks: San Clemente Pier, fireworks 9pm.
* San Juan Capistrano 4th of July Celebration: San Juan Capistrano Sports Park, 25925 Camino Del Avion, San Juan Capistrano. Live music, exhibit & food booths, demonstrations, beer/wine garden, petting zoo, rides & fireworks.
* Tustin July 4th Celebration: Tustin High School, 1171 El Camino Real, Tustin. Entertainment & fireworks.
* Yorba Linda 4th of July Spectacular: Veterans Park, 4756 Valley View St., Yorba Linda. Food, music, games and a fantastic fireworks show.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Posted by Just Spotted at 4:09 AM
Labels: fourth of july in orange county, free in orange county, july 4th, oc family, oc mom, OC Mom Blog, orange county, orange county activities, orange county family, orange county guide, orange county kids, orange county mom, orange county mom blog, orange county parent, Seasonal Activities, things to do in orange county, Zoomars