Looking for something fun to do with the family? Need to get the kids out of the house? Check out this list of some of my favorite weekend happenings. (To see the entire list of weekend to-dos, go HERE.)
Friday, June 26th:
* Wild Tales at the Peter & Mary Muth Interpretive Center, 10:30 - 11:15 am. Story telling fun. After the story, learn more about the natural history of the bay through crafts and nature walks. Pre-registration required: (949)923-2275, $5 per participant, ages 2-7.
* Brea Films in the Park: Movie Starts at Dusk. FREE admission, Arovista Park: The Iron Giant
* City of Dana Point Movies in the Park: Movie starts at 8pm, FREE admission, Lantern Bay Park: Charlotte's Web
* Shakespeare by the Sea: Love's Labour's Lost starts at 8pm, pre-show starts at 7:30pm, FREE admission. Point Fermin Park, San Pedro.
Saturday, June 27th:
* Muzeo Bizarre Guitar Competition
* Science of the Circus
*Movie on the Beach, Movie starts at sunset. Newport Dunes Resort: Horton Hears a Who
* Shakespeare by the Sea: As You Like It starts at 8pm, pre-show starts at 7:30pm, FREE admission. Point Fermin Park, San Pedro.
Sunday, June 28th:
* Dana Wharf FREE kid's fishing clinic, noon.
* City of Dana Point Summer Concerts in the Park, 4:30-6pm. Heritage Park, FREE.
* City of Lake Forest's Summer Concert Series, 5:30-7:30pm, Pittsford Park, FREE.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Posted by Just Spotted at 1:08 AM
Labels: free in orange county, free things to do, oc mom, OC Mom Blog, orange county, orange county activities, orange county family, orange county guide, orange county kids, orange county mom, orange county mom blog, orange county parent, things to do in orange county, weekend in orange county, Zoomars