Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Father's Day Gift Guide: Meringue Bake Shop

Oh baby! This is one Father's Day gift the whole family can enjoy! & My tummy is rumbling just at the thought... Treat your favorite Dad to a big 'ole box of custom cupcakes from Meringue Bake Shop. Order a dozen box for only $35 each decorated in a theme the reflects this special day. Each Fathers Day box will contain an assortment of Meringue Bake Shop's most popular flavors - Hot Tamale, AFCB, Queen of Hearts and Groovy topped with custom fondant decorations.

So are you ready to place your order yet? (I know I am! Yum-O!) Place your orders now by contacting Meringue Bake Shop at kristin@meringuebakeshop.com or call 714.927.7686. Pick up in Orange or delivery available (for an extra fee).

xoxo, K
images via Meringue Bake Shop

3 comments:

Daytrippingmom Media said...

I've had their cupcakes before and they are delish!! My husband has been asking for some cupcakes and I think I'm for sure ordering some. These look great!!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Yum! I love Kristin's cupcakes!

Suz Broughton said...

THe best cupcakes in OC!

Related Posts with Thumbnails