Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tips for going to Disneyland with little boys


A few weeks ago we went to Disneyland with family and had 6 little boys under the age of 5! This kind of group dynamic does not lend itself to line waiting, so we had to come up with a more creative Disneyland Agenda. Try these spots to keep busy boys entertained at the happiest place on earth without having to endure long lines in the heat.

1. Goofy's Playhouse

2. Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island

3. Tarzan's Treehouse

4. Grab a fast pass for Buzz

5. Pirates of the Carribean (one of the fastest moving lines at Disneyland)

6. Jedi Training Academy

Starting June 12th make sure to see Fantasmic because Disney will be featuring a 45-foot-tall dragon. For dining with little boys my first pick would be the Celebration Round-Up at Big Thunder Ranch because bbq and cowboys means that they might sit still long enough to finish dinner. We had a great trip to Disneyland with our active bunch and hope you do too!

xoxo, C

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

I still love Disneyland. I live in CA and so Disney in Orange County was like a 2nd home to me all through my teen years and the early years of my kids lives. I've only been to Disney in Orlando a few times. I'd love to go back.

Becky SIlke said...

Great tips for boys of any age!
It was fun meeting you at the B.B.Q. hoedown, partner~

Related Posts with Thumbnails