Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Run, Kelly Run!

So yesterday my running shoes came out of retirement (you can read all about it HERE). Having just had a baby I'm feeling really inspired to lose all this extra weight I've been carrying around. Knowing I would need a little extra motivation to get me off my fat, post pregnancy butt, I signed up for the Disneyland Half Marathon months ago. I'm also thinking of signing up for some of these events too. Anyone care to join me?

Vasque Peter's Canyon Summer Trail Run Series: June 11th, July 9th & August 6th
Magic Shoe 5K Run/Walk & High Heel Dash: June 13th
Surf City Run: July 4th
Orange County Mud Run: July 18th
Disneyland Half Marathon: September 6th

So seriously, anyone want to race?

xoxo, K
image via Women's Running Central

3 comments:

Suz Broughton said...

Good for you Kelly! I know Julie (Angry Julie MOnday) does The Mud Run and others. She would be great inspiration cause you don't want her to get mad at you.

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

LMAO....Kelly are you stalking me...I swear I'm signed up for EVERY one of those runs except the trail series....

Tonya Staab said...

Ummm, yeh ... see I could be ummm washing my hair on all of those days.

You apparently haven't read about my complete lack of running skills http://thestaabfamily.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-weight-loss-journey.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails