Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Spy: An Alphabet in Art

Art History was one of my favorite college courses of all time. I was lucky enough to take it the semester before "Backpacking Europe" with a few cousins & some friends. Years later, I still get a thrill out of recognizing a work of art, or particular artist.

A couple of summers ago we traveled back to Paris. We had some wonderful meals, saw the sights, made a trip to the second "Happiest Place on Earth", visited a museum or two, & picked up THIS awesome children's book. I love watching my boys thumb through it's pages, gazing at the beautiful paintings, pointing out the things they "spy". Maybe the next time we go to the museum, they'll be the ones recognizing a painting or two.

xoxo, K

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails