Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Loves: Five Favorites


I am going to finish up my 25 Loves with my five favorite restaurants for a Valentine date or for any romantic occasion. Most of my choices are in Laguna, but you can’t fault a girl for loving one of the most beautiful coastal cities in the world.

1) K’ya A view of Laguna Beach with tapas and exotic dishes-Could you ask for more?

2) Sapphire Its all about food for me here (I like to finish off with their creme brulee) and if you are feeling romantic take a walk on the beach after dinner.

3) La Sirena Don’t forget to order the guacamole and head over to the Montage for dessert at the Loft.

4) Lawry’s Carvery It’s Lawry’s but fast and on a budget. The best part is that you can go shopping after dinner at South Coast Plaza.

5) Tommy's Yes, you read right. I am putting Tommy’s because its one of my husbands faves and he is my sweetheart, so I am willing to make a sacrifice on special occasions.

1 comments:

Suz Broughton said...

LOVE Tommy's! Good call!

Related Posts with Thumbnails