Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 Loves: Bikram Yoga



Bikram Yoga in Irvine just opened and a friend encouraged me to try it out with her. At first I thought I was going to die from the heat, but after you get used to the heat you become focused on the practice. There is something addicting about pushing your body while sweating your guts out. I must say that Bikram Yoga in Irvine is a beautiful studio with wonderful instructors, so its a great place to check out if you have an interest in Bikram Yoga and live near Irvine.

xoxo, C


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I LOVE Bikram Yoga - I used to go to the one in Newport Beach/Costa Mesa off of Bristol. I did it all through my pregnancy and I felt sooo good. thanks for letting us know about the new one in Irvine.

Lorraine said...

I never knew there was something like this! I'm definitely going to try it out. I called in and found out that trying it out is a great deal. For other readers who are interested - the introductory period is 29 dollars for 2 weeks, unlimited for you AND a friend. They let you borrow a yoga mat during that time too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails