Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Just Spotted: Bumble & Bumble at Target

Okay, I know this isn't exactly big news, because I actually "spotted" it awhile ago, but silly me, I keep forgetting to post about it. & although I figured everyone already the news, after talking to some friends this weekend, I realized I still needed to spread the word.... Did you know that Target is now carrying Bumble & Bumble Products? No more traipsing all the way down to the salon when your supply is running low, simply swing by your local Target. Thanks Target for making my life just a little bit easier!

xoxo, K
image via here.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails