Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

The best countdown of all, has to be the Christmas Countdown. Last year I picked up THIS cute hat & mitten advent calendar... although there are several darling ones to choose from. THIS one is simple & basic, but will definitely get the job done. Pottery Barn Kids had a cute felt Christmas Tree calendar in the store, similar to THIS one, but THIS three dimensional house is cute too.

But you don't have to purchase your advent calendar. There are so many cute ideas out there, I'm honestly considering having two or three countdowns going on, I know... I sound crazy. But seriously, I love THIS cookie sheet advent calender, or HERE's another version. THIS advent in a box is a fun idea, & HERE's a DIY version of the mitten calendar. Or there's always THIS cute matchbox calender.

Looking for something a little different then your basic candy countdown? Try reading a different christmas book each night, or even watching 24 Christmas themed movies. Or, check out THIS idea for an "activity based" Christmas countdown. However you count down, it's sure to be fun.

xoxo, K
image via garnet hill

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic blog!! I need to put this on my favorite links so I don't loose it. I am loving all the ideas and links :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails