Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 17, 2008

On the Border's Chips & Salsa

I'm a chips & salsa kinda girl. There's just something about it that I love. I seriously could eat it all day, every day. & while there are plenty of yummy places to get chips & salsa, one of my personal favorites is On the Border. Did you know that you can get On the Border chips & salsa for takeout? Yep! A decent size bag is about $3. It's one of my favorite treats. Whenever I'm in the mood for a little "pick me up" I swing on over to my local On the Border for a quick order. So next time your in an chips & salsa kind of mood, remember to try On the Border, you'll be thanking me later. Do you think they are open yet? All this thinking about chips & salsa has got me hungry.

xoxo, K

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails