Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An Easy Thanksgiving Menu for a Crowd












Whenever I have to cook for a crowd I turn to Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa. She always has great ideas that are delicious without being overwhelming to make. I was looking on Oprah's website and spotted a great menu for a crowd by Ina for Thanksgiving:

Hors d'Oeuvre
Smoked Salmon Spread
Entrée
Baked Country Ham
Sides
Cranberry Fruit Conserve
Smashed Sweet Potatoes with Apples
Zucchini with Parmesan
Sagaponack Corn Pudding
Desserts
Raspberry Cheesecake
Pear and Cherry Crisp

Thanks, Ina!

xoxo, C

2 comments:

Allison Holmes said...

So...what time is dinner??
=)

LYDIA said...

I love when you hook me up with recipes! Though my mom does most of the cooking, maybe I will pitch in and make the Cranberry Fruit Conserve.

That ham sounds delicious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails