Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 15, 2008

My Cooking Girlfriends


There are a couple of women that inspire me in the kitchen and as summer is coming to an end it seems like I might have to start thinking about making meals again. Here are my go to gals when I need some help in the kitchen:
Barefoot Contessa- You can't go wrong with Ina as your recipe source


Pioneer Woman- Sassy recipes that are delicious, but not a go to person for heart healthy recipes


Simply Recipes- Elise has a wonderful collection of eclectic and easy recipes


Smitten Kitchen- I love her photos and her recipes are wonderful too


Animal, Vegetable, Miracle- Camille Kingsolver provides menu ideas for each season that are tasty and nutritious


image via flickr


xoxo, C

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails