Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Knott's Halloween Haunt

For those of you who are looking to add a little fright to your Halloween festivities, be sure to check out Knott's 36th Halloween Haunt. (Although, it is not recommended for children under 13.) Because I'm a complete & total chicken, I can't say that I've ever been. But, I have friends that LOVE it & go every year. Pre-sale tickets are $47.99 or $49.99 depending on the day, while tickets on the day of the event are $52.99. Get your tickets HERE.

What: Knott's Halloween Haunt
When: September 25-28 & October 1-5, 8-12, 15-19, 22-26, and 29- November 1,
7pm-1am or 2am depending on the night
Where: Knott's Berry Farm

xoxo, K

1 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

This is one of my favorite things to do for Halloween. I get freaked every year, but I still come back for more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails