Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Powder, it's not just for babies.

My two little boys love the sand. Whether we're looking for sand crabs at the beach or digging at the park, as long as the activity involves sand, they're in heaven. & although I love that they are enjoying themselves, I secretly wish they'd enjoy something that wasn't quite so... sandy, for lack of a better word. Do you know what I mean? No matter how much I wash their little hands & feet, it's no use - I just can't seem to win my battle against sand, it gets everywhere!

That is, until I remembered a little trick of my mom's. Growing up, she always had a bottle of baby powder on hand. Perfect for spontaneous park outings & beach adventures. Sprinkle a little baby powder on sandy, wet skin. & viola! The sand will virtually fall off by itself. Baby powder is definitely going to become a staple in my beach/ park bag.

xoxo, K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to know! Noah always has sand stuck on him for days! Thanks for the great trick!

Tonya Staab said...

A friend recently told me about this nifty little trick and it works like a charm.

Related Posts with Thumbnails