Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Spotted at Target.

I love tattoos. Years ago, when I was back packing in Europe I stumbled into a tattoo parlor in Austria. I came very close to getting a small star tattooed on my foot, but chickened out. (I knew my mom would kill me.) So, it came as no surprise to me when I realized my boys had inherited my tattoo love. Temporary tattoos are one of their favorite things, so when I spotted a book of over 500 tattoos - you know I had to get it. My boys love the tattoo designs, everything from pirates to monster trucks to guitars, & I love that it set me back just $2.99. (There was even a book of tattoos specifically for girls.) Find the tattoos at Target in the Crayola aisle.

xoxo, K

1 comments:

Aimee Friedrich said...

wow, our kids love them too; might have to go to target. our supply is almost gone.

Related Posts with Thumbnails