Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Summer Reads


I love summer reading, but I am horrible about returning books on time and do not want to give all my spending money to Barnes and Noble this summer. Fortunately, there is a solution for people like me and its called BookMooch, a community website for swapping books. BookMooch allows you to mail your books to other members in exchange for points to go towards your next selection. They even have a program that allows you to give books to your favorite charity for points.

I am going to list my favorite summer reads next week on BookMooch: Zippy and Secret Life of Bees. Check out BookMooch and I am sure everyone in your family will find something fun to read this summer.


xoxo, C


image via flickr

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails