Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Perfect for the man on the go.

When my hubby has some down time, you can find him going downhill on his mountain bike, or riding with the pack on his road bike. That's why the Garmin Forerunner 305 is the perfect gift for him. It has a GPS antenna so he can track where he rides, & a wireless heart rate monitor. Using it he can compete against his previous workouts - comparing his pace & heart rate to past performances over the same route. I know this is a gift he & I will both love.... he'll love all the features, & I love the Costco price of $179.99. That's way better than the suggested retail price of $299.99. Another thing I love about it, it has a feature that lets you "seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit, so you can use it for running, biking and more." That means, I can use it on my morning runs too, definitely a gift we can both enjoy!

xoxo, K

image via garmin.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails