Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A girl can dream...

If you haven't noticed already, let me be the first to tell you - it's beach season! If I had some money burning a hole in my pocket, I probably pick up THIS beach bag by Orla Kiely. The outside is made of laminate so it wipes clean easily & inside you'll find divided compartments & zipper pockets perfecting for storing your sunglasses, spf & any other beach necessities. But, I've saved the best for last... because it's last season's bag, it's on sale, check it out HERE. A girl can always be stylish... even at the beach.

xoxo, K

image via orla kiely.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails