Just Spotted has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.just-spotted.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting Fit & Having Fun.

After I had my first child, I have to admit that I was a bit surprised that all that extra weight I had gained just didn't disappear after the birth of my son. When my second son was born, I was a bit more prepared, but I was still frustrated that my extra weight didn't just melt away. Next time around, I might be checking out Stroller Strides, I love the idea that it is a fitness program that you can actually do with your baby! Sign up for a FREE class & check out the location of your local class HERE.

If you're in the area though, you can meet Lisa Druxman (the creator of the Stroller Strides program), attend her FREE master class, & get a copy of her new book, Lean Mommy, signed. & get this... the first 50 to arrive will get a FREE goodie bag & will receive a raffle ticket for the opportunity to win a FREE Stroller Stride "Bob" stroller.

What: FREE Stroller Strides Class & Lean Mommy Book Signing
When: Tuesday, June 2th, 9 am (Registration is at 8:30 am)
Where: The Village of Orange, 100 E. Village Way, Orange, CA 92865

xoxo, K

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails